STCW A-II/1 and A-II/2
ECD520230904: 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 September 2023
Provided we have enough registrations
The ECDIS 5-day course has been designed to meet the requirements of the STCW Convention 1978, as amended, Table A-II/1 and A-II/2. Taking the IMO Model Course 1.27 as a guideline.
Those who succesfully complete this course should be able to maintain the safety of navigation through the use of ECDIS and associated navigation systems to assist command decision making.
- Management of operational procedures, system files and data, including:
- manage procurement, licensing and updating of chart data and system software to conform to established procedures.
- system and information updating, including the ability to update ECDIS system version in accordance with vendor's product development
- create and maintain system configuration and backup files
- create and maintain log files in accordance with established procedures
- create and maintain route plan files in accordance with established procedures
- use ECDIS logbook and track history functions for inspection of system functions, alarm settings and user responses.
5 days (minimum 6 - max 12 personnes)
€ 1.350,00 (including course material, certificate, lunch, coffee and water)
Antwerp Maritime Academy
A: Noordkasteel Oost 6, 2030 Antwerpen
T: 0032 3 205 64 60